ARP Grants to Organizations workshop
It is my great pleasure to host a virtual grant workshop for the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) on July 14, 2021 at 10:00 MST/9:00 PST. During the workshop, experts from the NEA will provide information about the American Rescue Plan Grants to Organizations. I am pleased to announce Michael Faison, Executive Director of the Idaho Commission on the Arts will be part of the workshop.
Unlike other NEA grants that offer project-based grants, Rescue Plan grants are intended to support the day-to-day business expenses/operating costs of your organization. Cost share/matching are not required. Rescue Plan grants can be used for any or all the following activities:
- Salary support, full or partial, for one or more staff position.
- Fees/stipends for artists and/or contractual personnel to support the services they provide for specific activities as part of organizational operations.
- Facilities costs such a mortgage principal, rent, and utilities.
- Costs associated with health and safety supplies for staff and/or visitors/ audiences.
- Marketing and promotion costs.
If you would like to learn more about Rescue Plan grants, please RSVP by July 13, 2021 to Linda Culver in my Twin Falls District Office at firstname.lastname@example.org Further details will be provided after your RSVP is received. I look forward to meeting with you on July 14, 2021.
Member of Congress