Technical Asst. for Organizations
This quarterly Quick Funds grant opportunity supports consulting services for organizational development or artistic needs.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a nonprofit, IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization or be represented by a fiscal agent; or be a school, or a unit of local, county, tribal, or state government.
- Applicant must have been in operation in Idaho for at least one year.
- Applicant must compensate professional artists and administrators.
- Applicant may receive one Quick Funds grant in a fiscal year.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants.
- Activity may not begin until 3 weeks after the application deadline.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by ICA staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email email@example.com