Projects for Organizations
This Quarterly Grant opportunity supports the public projects and events of nonprofit organizations, schools, school districts, or informal arts groups sponsored by fiscal agents.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a nonprofit, IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization or applying through a fiscal agent; or be a unit of local, county, tribal, or state government, including schools and school districts.
- Nonprofit organizations (and fiscal agents) must have been in operation in Idaho for at least one year and have a valid 501(c)(3) Determination Letter with an effective date at least one year prior to the grant application deadline.
- Applicant must have a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) issued by Sam.gov.
- Applicant must compensate professional artists.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants.
- Applicant may receive one Quarterly Grant in a fiscal year. The State of Idaho’s fiscal year runs July 1 through the following June 30.
- Organizations that receive Public Programs in the Arts or Entry Track funding are not eligible to apply for Projects for Organizations.
- Applications may not support a current Arts Education Annual Project grant.
- Projects may not begin until 3 weeks after the application deadline.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by Commission staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org