Projects for Organizations
This quarterly grant opportunity supports the public projects and events of nonprofit organizations, of informal arts groups applying through fiscal agents, and of arts-in-education projects in schools and school districts.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a nonprofit, IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization or applying through a fiscal agent; or be a unit of local, county, tribal, or state government, including schools and school districts
- Nonprofit organizations (and fiscal agents) must have been in operation in Idaho for at least one year and have a valid 501(c)(3) Determination Letter with an effective date at least one year prior to the grant application deadline
- Applicant must provide a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) issued by sam.gov
- Applicant must compensate professional artists
- Final reports for past Commission grants and awards must be submitted and approved
- Applicant may receive one quarterly grant in a fiscal year
- Organizations that receive Public Programs in the Arts or Entry Track funding are not eligible to apply for Projects for Organizations
- Quarterly grant applications may not support a current Arts Education Annual Project grant
- Projects may not begin until 3 weeks after the application deadline.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by Commission staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow this link to grants.arts.idaho.gov and log in to your account. Lookup your grant and proceed to the Final Report. Questions? Call 334-2119 or email email@example.com