Projects for Individuals
This quarterly Quick Funds grant opportunity supports artist-initiated projects and activities. Examples include attendance at an artist residency, release time to create and exhibit a body of work, staging of performances, readings, or the creation of public art.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a practicing artist.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen, legal resident, or refugee, and be an Idaho resident for at least one year.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants and awards.
- Applicant may receive one Quick Funds grant in a fiscal year.
- Fellowship, Traditional Arts Apprenticeship, and Writer in Residence recipients are not eligible for a Quick Funds grant during their award year or term.
- Artists working in collaborations must file one joint application whereby one person will be considered the primary applicant.
- Individuals who currently are enrolled in a degree or certificate-granting program may apply only if the project is not directly related to their degree program.
- Projects may not begin until 3 weeks after the application deadline.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by Commission staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org