Public Programs in the Arts
This annual grant opportunity supports Idaho’s established arts organizations by assisting them in business stabilization. An organization must first apply in Entry Track before being eligible for PPA as determined by staff and panel recommendation.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a nonprofit, IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization or applying through a fiscal agent; or be a unit of local, county, tribal, or state government, including schools and school districts.
- Nonprofit organizations must have a valid 501(c)(3) Determination Letter with an effective date at least three years prior to the grant application deadline date.
- Applicant must have a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) issued by Sam.gov.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a three-year program history as of the grant application deadline date.
- Applicant must compensate professional artists and administrators.
- The organization’s primary purpose must be the production, presentation, or support of the arts and it must demonstrate a history of maintaining high artistic standards.
- Applicant must have completed at least one year of Entry Track funding and have received notification of PPA status.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants.
New PPA recipients may enter during any year of the cycle once PPA notification has been received from staff. PPA is reviewed on a three-year cycle.
|FY 2022||FY 2023||FY 2024|
|January||application due||application due||application due|
|April||interim (staff) review||full panel review||interim (staff) review|
|July||final report due||final report due||final report due|
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by Commission staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org