Development for Individuals
This quarterly Quick Funds grant opportunity supports the professional development of artists and arts administrators. Applicants may receive reimbursement for attending a conference, workshop, or other form of professional development.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a practicing artist or arts administrator.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen, legal resident, or refugee, and be an Idaho resident for at least one year.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants and awards.
- Applicant may receive one Quick Funds grant in a fiscal year.
- Fellowship, Traditional Arts Apprenticeship, and Writer in Residence recipients are not eligible for a Quick Funds grant during their award year or term.
- Individuals who currently are enrolled in a degree or certificate-granting program may apply only if the opportunity is not directly related to their degree program.
- Applicant will not be eligible for consecutive attendance at annual events.
- Multiple Professional Development applications for the same event or opportunity will not be accepted from members or staff of single organizations with budgets over $50,000. Two applications for the same event will be allowed from members or staff of organizations with budgets under $50,000.
- Activity may not begin until 3 weeks after the application deadline.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by Commission staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email email@example.com