Development for Arts Educators
This quarterly Quick Funds grant opportunity supports the professional development of teachers, educators, and ICA Teaching Artists. Applicants may receive reimbursement for attending a conference, workshop, or other form of professional development.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a K-12 teacher, educator, or ICA Teaching Artist.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen, legal resident, or refugee, and be an Idaho resident for at least one year.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants and awards.
- Applicant may receive one Quick Funds grant in a fiscal year.
- Activity may not begin until 3 weeks after the application deadline.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by ICA staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org