This annual award recognizes the outstanding work of Idaho artists and writers. They reward the pursuit of artistic excellence, promote public awareness of the arts, and help advance an artist’s career. Disciplines rotate on a three-year cycle.
Literature (2019) • Visual Arts, Design, & Craft (2020) • Performing and Media Arts (2021)
Eligiblity and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a practicing artist or writer.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen, legal resident, or refugee, and be an Idaho resident for at least one year.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants and awards.
- Individuals who currently are enrolled in a degree or certificate-granting program may apply only if the request is not directly related to their degree program.
- Fellowship recipients must skip the next cycle of that discipline before reapplying.
- Artists may receive a maximum of three Fellowship awards.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by ICA staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email email@example.com