This annual grant opportunity supports public programs in the arts delivered by Idaho’s arts organizations. Grant amounts are based on a formula that considers the panel review assessment, fiscal size of the organization, and past Commission funding.
Nonprofit organizations which successfully complete Entry Track review may be invited to apply for Public Programs in the Arts funding. University-based organizations are only eligible for Entry Track support.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a nonprofit, IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization; or be a school, or a unit of local, county, tribal, or state government.
- Applicant must have a minimum of a three-year public program history operating as a public, nonprofit arts organization.
- Applicant must compensate professional artists and administrators.
- The organization’s primary purpose must be the production, presentation, or support of the arts.
- University applicants are eligible for one Entry Track grant application per university each year.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by ICA staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org