This Quarterly Grant opportunity supports consulting services for organizational development or artistic needs.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a nonprofit, IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization or applying through a fiscal agent; or a unit of local, county, tribal, or state government, including schools and school districts.
- Nonprofit organizations (and fiscal agents) must have been in operation in Idaho for at least one year and have a valid 501(c)(3) Determination Letter with an effective date at least one year prior to the grant application deadline.
- Applicant must compensate professional artists and administrators.
- Applicant may receive one Quarterly Grant in a fiscal year. The State of Idaho’s fiscal year runs July 1 through the following June 30.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants.
- Activities may not begin until 3 weeks after the application deadline.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by Commission staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org