Arts Education Annual Projects
This annual grant supports activities that unite effective practices in education and in the arts, enriching teaching and learning opportunities for K-12 students.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- Applicant must be a nonprofit, IRS tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization or be represented by applying through a fiscal agent; or a unit of local, county, tribal, or state government, including schools and school districts.
- Nonprofit organizations (and fiscal agents) must have been in operation in Idaho for at least one year and have a valid 501(c)(3) Determination Letter with an effective date at least 1 year prior to the grant application deadline date.
- Applicant must have a Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) issued by Sam.gov.
- Applicant must compensate professional artists and administrators.
- Applicant must have submitted all final reports for past Commission grants.
To apply for this grant, follow the link to grants.arts.idaho.gov. If you’re new to our online application system you will need to create a user account and be approved by Commission staff. New account registrations are approved during regular business hours. Questions? Call 208-334-2119 or email email@example.com