The Arts in Education Collective is a community of practice for Idaho teachers, teaching artists, and arts administrators. Our twice-yearly convenings create space for collegial connection and help to forge working coalitions of arts educators in Idaho.
The Collective is comprised of members from three areas of the state:
- North (Moscow, Coeur d’ Alene, and surrounding areas)
- Central & East (Sun Valley/Hailey, Pocatello/Idaho Falls, Blackfoot, and surrounding areas)
- West (Boise, Nampa, Caldwell, and surrounding areas)
We would love to have your voice at the table.
How can we make arts more inclusive for every learner?
The Idaho Commission on the Arts is proud to present a two-day, in-person workshop with CAST exploring the Universal Design for Learning framework. In this training, arts educators will:
- Understand the underlying foundations of UDL
- Explore the UDL Guidelines
- Observe and analyze teaching using the UDL lens
- Design or redesign an arts learning experience using the UDL Lesson Designer
Registration for this training has closed.
Join the Arts in Education Collective
The Idaho Commission on the Arts is looking for leaders from various artistic disciplines to join our Arts in Education Collective.
Help the Idaho Commission on the Arts shape the future of arts education through collaboration, programs, resources, and meaningful professional development opportunities.
For more information, contact Laura Roghaar at Laura.Roghaar@arts.idaho.gov.